Directions by Road - SAT NAV GL7 5QD (Northmoor Lane)
The most important thing that all visitors who are driving to the Street Fair need to know is that all vehicles must park in the FREE car park located off Northmoor Lane (postcode GL7 5QD). The roads where the Street Fair is held will be closed to traffic (see details below) to ensure everyone's safety and parking is not permitted in surrounding streets.
Whichever direction you are approaching South Cerney, you will see yellow signs directing you to the car park where a complimentary bus service operates to take you the short drive to the fair. The car park opens at 9am and will close at 6pm.
There is a separate section of the car park set aside for disabled visitors and Marshalls will be in attendance to assist anyone who requires help or advice.
From here there is a complimentary vintage shuttle bus operating throughout the day to bring you to and from the fair. The last bus will depart from the fair to the car park at 5pm.
- The road will be closed at Silver Street - Northmoor Lane junction (north closure), and at Clarks Hay - Meadow Way junction by the cross (south closure).
- The following roads; Clarks Hay, Silver Street, Timbrells Close, School Lane, Church Lane and Bow Wow will be closed to all traffic, except emergency service vehicles and the fair bus, from 8am - 8pm. A diversion will be put into affect around the closed road.
- The only exceptions to this are below.
Stallholders and Traders
- Any stallholders/traders arriving after 8am will have access to dropping off only in the stallholders/traders car park. Access to this is only from the North closure.
- There is no access through the South closure after 8am.
- Stallholders/Traders must park in the stallholders/traders car park or in the public car park if it gets full.
- Under no circumstances may stallholders/traders park in the disabled car park or on the road.
No Parking Area
Clarks Hay, Silver Street, Church Lane, Bow Wow, High Street and Station Road have a no parking restriction in effect from 12am (midnight) to 8pm on the day.
The no parking areas are marked by traffic cones and drivers will be advised to move on if seen attempting to park or drop off as access for emergency vehicles may be needed.